Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Regular Fortune Sdn Bhd’s or ‘The Butcher's Table’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose principal place of business is at 26, Jalan SS 2/103, SS 2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Our company registration number is 201101010725 (938855-M).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use or access this website. The Butcher's Table reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Please visit this page each time you enter this site as your continued usage and access of this site after we change the terms and conditions on this page will constitute acceptance to these changes.
Pictures shown on our website are for illustration purposes only. The selling price on the website is only for the following:
- Non-halal foods - Pork Sausage, Meatloaf, Hams, Bacon, Pork Knuckle
- Non-halal roasted meat - Crispy Roast Pork
The selling price does not include other chargers such as 6% SST and delivery fees.
- All cold products; Pork Sausage, Meatloaf, Hams, Bacon, Pork Knuckle must be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Items may have variations from the pictures, and ingredients used may be changed according to availability.
- All prices shown on the website are inclusive of 6% service tax. You would be able to see the breakdown of the tax in your order.
- Access to our website and to our service are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our website or our services without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our website or our services, or our entire website or services to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your order details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website or our services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website or our services or any network or equipment used in the provision of our services.
- We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and our services, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of our website. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our website, we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our website, our services, and any website linked to our website and any materials posted on it.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
2. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and other requests received are subject to acceptance by The Butcher's Table, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit or refund of equal value to your paid amount.
3. Self-Collect, Delivery and Refund Policy
The self-collect option is available for all products from Mondays to Sundays during business hours except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise in all states that we operate in.
- Please self-collect from your chosen The Butcher's Table location on your selected date on our operating hours either in-person or via a representative (family/relative/friend/third part delivery platform).
- Upon collection, you or your representative will be asked to show your order confirmation email which will contain your name, order number and other relevant details to prove your identity.
- If you or your representative are not able to make it, do contact us at email@example.com so our Customer Service can assist with alternative arrangements.
- In any case self-collection is not done and we have not received any request via email from you by the date and time as scheduled, no refunds will be provided.
- Our current on demand deliveries (Grab/Lalamove and etc) are from Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- Although our team always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, The Butcher's Table cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service that we use or anything else outside of The Butcher's Table control.
- Our delivery partner’s coverage area could change from time to time without prior notice. If you have placed an order and your address is outside of our delivery coverage area, our company has the right to cancel and refund any order placed, with prior notice given to the customer.
- Delivery fee (excluding service tax) will be calculated depending on the third party delivery company.
- Delivery could be earlier or later than your preferred time slot between 12pm/1pm/2pm/3pm and 6pm/7pm as all deliveries are subjected to traffic condition, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances. Neither the delivery company nor our company will be responsible or compensate for any loss incurred in the delay of delivery date or time.
- Delivery estimated duration is within 1 hour of your preferred time slot.
- Neither the delivery company nor our company will be responsible for any mistakes or delays caused by the customer such as incomplete address, incorrect contact number, or any other incorrect details provided by the customer.
- If there is no one available at the customer’s stated address to receive the order at the chosen delivery timing, the order is deemed to be cancelled and no refund shall be provided. Alternatively, the customer may request for the order to be rescheduled for a later date or timing, subject to an additional fee payable by the customer for re-delivery.
- You are also to ensure that on the delivery date, the receiver mobile number is reachable. The driver would need to call the receiver at the delivery address to hand over the item, and there may a need for the driver to contact you (sender and recipient) when they are not able to locate the address you provided and thus need your guidance. In such case if the receiver’s contact number is not reachable or unanswered, we or our delivery partner will not be responsible for any delay caused by such reasons or circumstances similar to the above.
- The Butcher's Table only delivers within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Ipoh and Penang (Bukit Mertajam) at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated areas.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, please update your address details via firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the meats have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient's location.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide deliveries during festive seasons such as Chinese New Year and Christmas.
Return and Refund Policy
We are shipping perishable product and therefore are not able to accept returns.
From the time of delivery, the condition and consumption of the products are solely at your risk, and you are solely responsible for the proper and safe washing, handling, preparation, storage, cooking, use and consumption of the products. If you encounter any issues with your order such as damaged meats, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of your pick up or delivery. We are available every Monday – Saturday, 9am – 6pm. We will happily review you your order and any reported issues and offer an appropriate resolution which may include replacement of the Product in question, store credit towards your next purchase, or a partial/full refund. Since we are not able to physically access the product, we may ask that you provide photos of the product and damage reported.
The Butcher's Table reserves the right to review any request for refund, cancellation of order and amend the terms and conditions governing our refund policy from time to time.
We do everything we can to ensure our meats are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your order has not arrived within their intended delivery date and time), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement on the next available delivery.
Wrong Products Delivered
Should there be any wrong items delivered to you, The Butcher's Table will redeliver the item to you at no additional cost.
If your order is missing any items, The Butcher's Table will deliver the missing item to you at no additional cost or provide you with store credit (amounting to the value of the missing item) which can be used for future The Butcher's Table purchases in-store. Alternatively, you can opt to cancel the item that has not been delivered and we will refund the cost of the missing item.
4. Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain, storm, typhoon, and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. In the event of adverse weather conditions, we will endeavor to contact you as soon as practicable to inform you of the delay.
The Butcher's Table shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond The Butcher's Table’s reasonable control.
5. Offers and Promotion Codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. Such offers are only valid from start of the offer period to the end date of the offer period and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.